Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[44 / 3 / ?]

No.7219240 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Don't really know where to post this, but seeing as this board is about fitness & health, I figured why not..

Either way, my problem is that, Back in November I weighed 231 ibs at 6'0 (That's 105 Kg @ 185 cm) And i was overweight and depressed as fuck, After a long and succesfull HARD diet, i'm not down to 145 pounds.

I'm very happy with this, of course.. Some even say i'm way too thin now.

But now i'm fucking literally obsessed with what I eat, the only time i'm happy is when I know i'm on a calorie deficit and don't stuff myself with food. I want to be thinner, look better all the time, I still see myself as fat and useless. I just want to lose more weight, I want to look really fucking thin, i'm obsessed with counting calories and I haven't been on a + day since November.

I fear I might have an eating disorder, I fear I might put on even the slightest of weight if i eat normally, that people who have lost weight (alot) usually fall back to their old habits, and I can safely say that if I do that, i'll hang myself.

How do I get out of this fucking shit obsessed life i've created?

I Do realise that i'm the only one resonsible for this, but at the same time I want to thank you /fit/, for helping me lose all the weight and motivating me without you knowing it.

Now If you could give me tips on how I should handle this situation, that would be very appreciated