Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.7219994 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay /fit/, here's the deal.

I'm 6'1", I weigh 320 pounds. I have the weirdest god damned body in the world. I have over sized everything. Size 14 feet, huge legs and arms, a big head, barrel chest, good shoulders, yadda yadda, you get the idea.

Sad part is, most people would guess I weigh about 270/280 at the VERY most. Apparently I carry it well. When I lived with my old college buddies, one of them was a gym rat and used to tell me how if I started to weight lift I'd be a scary looking motherfucker.

But, I have a fat gut/thighs issue. And I want to get rid of it, as fast as possible. I don't know how much fat I actually have to lose, what percentage of my body is what, but I've had enough.

I've been overweight all of my god damned life and I'm sick of it.

The semester is done for me next Wednesday, and the following day I'm gonna buy myself a scale and myself into getting my fucking ass into shape.

But I have NO idea where to begin. I figure I can break my bike out and ride, do pushups & situps, but beyond that I don't have much.

Basically, I'd prefer to utilize my environment instead of going to gym, because I fucking hate gyms.