Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[11 / 2 / ?]

Confessions of a

No.7220212 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yeah, I go to Planet Fitness. I posted this thread a few weeks ago but had to run out unexpectedly and couldn't answer any questions. I'm gonna do some explaining to clear some things up.

1. I go to Planet Fitness because it's the closest gym to my house (like 7 minutes away) and it's cheap as shit ($10/month)
2. I did 5x5 stripped for about a month at my school gym and some stuff I had at home. I switched up my workout a bit and required a gym, I've been there for about month now.
3. Yeah, you got the lunk alarm and shit, and there's tons of fatties and people who don't know what the fuck they're doing. I don't really care though, I do my own thing. Now, I have only heard the alarm go off ONCE while I've been there, just because someone dropped his dumbbells.
4. My particular franchise may be different than others, because you can grunt as much as you fucking want. No one cares and no one's going to say anything to you. Plus there's a bunch of big guys there, big as in muscular (and there's tons of fatties), it's not like people get turned away at the door.
5. I have not seen any of this free pizza or bagels people speak of, then again it may be my franchise. Also, I think that you need a black card membership to get the free food, which is an extra $10/month.
6. There are no free barbells (I know, I know, it's fucking absurd) besides a rack of 20-60lb ones. There are four smith machines that I utilize though, and I do some other things to compensate for what I'm missing.

I think that covered mostly everything, ask any questions you want.