Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!hEpdoZ.tHU
[6 / 1 / ?]

!hEpdoZ.tHU No.7222030 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, /fit/izens, got a couple of quick questions. I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out or point me in the right direction.

I am 6'0" 135, a skinny guy. I cant post any pictures, as I have no camera. But this is what I'm tryijng to get to: pic related.

How do i get this? Any tips toward an exercise routine I can get in to, and hopefully do from home? I work full time and find gym visits very... easily forgotten. But I want to give this everything I can so I can be happy with my body.

Also how much do I eat? Do I need to eat over my basal metabolic rate or maintain it? I often skip meals, which I know is bad, but yeah. So eat more or less?

One last thing is that my fiancee is trying to lose weight. I helped her find a diet plan to help her out but what sort of excercises should we do together? I was thinking going running, are there any better options?

Thanks so much. I'd appreciate any help or insight.

tl;dr: How achieve?; Pic related.