Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.7223367 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sleeping pills.
I have been going through big changes in my life, lots of stress and stuff. I'm always angry or depressed, and can never sleep well. I could no longer work properly without a good night's sleep, so I went to the doctor.
They gave me pills to help me sleep. They also make me a sex god, my erections are hard as hell and I last longer. They also made me happy.
They also made me hungry. I felt like THE DEVOURER OF WORLDS.
So that's how I got fat. 18 pounds in two weeks. I then stopped taking the pills, and immediately stopped gaining weight. I also slept well after I stopped.
But now I have quite the gut, and my stomach is always aching. It feels as if the fat is pushing my guts in and the pressure makes it ache.
I don't really know the point of this thread, I was just amazed at the amount of weight I gained.