Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[14 / 1 / ?]

No.7223498 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /fit/

My girlfriend has expressed interest in going to the gym with me as she feels her fitness classes are not challenging enough and I want her to gain some weight.

So, what routine should I make her do? I'll have her start with 5x10 bench, squats, deads, OHP, DB Rows and Lat Pulldowns with peanut weights just so that she can learn form by the virtue of repetition, but what then? Push/pull, Upper/lower?

She's 5'11" and around 130 pounds I think, definitely less than 135. Her legs and ass still look great, but her arms are starting to look a bit like a beginner anorectic's. I'm not exactly worried yet, but I will be if she loses any more weight... How the hell can I convince her to eat more? Especially more protein, as in my experience even women who overeat will eat mostly salads and sweets.

One thing I forgot to take into account is, she has slight scoliosis. Are squats, deads and overhead presses safe?

Pic kinda related as her arms are very similar to the 'before' here, maybe a bit skinnier on account that she's taller and as visible abs too.