Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[18 / 4 / ?]

No.7223890 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My brother has a pretty sweet home gym setup in his room. I recently started lifting.

I'm 6ft hes 5'10 i was gifted better genetics then him with my broad sholders and long traps, bigger dick (no homo) better in most ways.

But he had been working out for 2 years. He is pretty strong and has some nice gains. I recently started using his gym ALOT. My gains are very visable and rapidly growing since ive put in the hardwork of diet plus routine. Ive noticed he has become alot jelly of me, and complains it was bs i got the good genes. and always barges into his room while i am in the mid of my workouts and tells me to 'fuck off' or 'get the fuck out' im going bed or w/e yet he just chills in there afterwoods, i sense he is threatened or intimidated by the progress i'm making. I feel sick to my stomac and incredibly frustrated when i am stopd half way through my set and feel my gains are being delayd. When we get into fights he bans me from his gym. I have to sneek in there sometimes when hes not home, but its a hassel to restore the correct weights so he wouldnt notice i was in there. I cant afford a gym, and pushups is no way to aquiring aesthetics. This is depressing me alot.

Hes 21 i'm 18

tl;dr Any1 else got stories of dickhead brothers