Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.7225685 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/fit/, I could use some help please...

I've been eating absolute rubbish recently. The last few weeks have been full of sugary food that I would never normally eat by myself, but being home with family since the start of April has led me to eat way too much chocolate, cake, sweets etc.

This lifestyle has taken a toll on me. I feel like death. Although I havent gained any weight (normally do alot of running and the occasional gym session), my body feels abused and bunged up. I'm sure you know the feeling when you've eaten too much crap in a day, well its like that but as a result of weeks of crap.

Long story short, I wanna clean myself out. I know detox diets are mostly fads that do jack, but I can't think of much else to do other than drink loads of water and not eat shit. I'm back to running now that I'm home, but how can I alter my diet to 'clean me up'?

tl;dr - please read the last paragraph, its not that long!

really appreciate any advice I can get!