Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[23 / 4 / ?]

Pearly Penile Papules

No.7226079 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This isn't necessarily about fitness, but it's the closest to Health and Medicine etc, so I thought I'd educate you fuckers.

The majority of you (in fact, the majority of everyone) will have PPP in some varying degree. It can be tiny, soft, skin coloured bumps, or it can be huge dome-like hard white coloured spots. In the latter case, it can look quite unsightly. But worry not, if you have this problem; because you are certainly not alone. A HELL of a lot of people have this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules

Now, an anecdote: I caught thrush from my fiancée after she took antibiotics, and as my thrush is clearing up, so is my PPP. I think it's something to do with the fact that when you have Thrush, you shed multiple layers of skin, and through this (and through cleaning myself with baby wipes regularly), my PPP has almost completely disappeared.

I hope this was educational. :)