Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[9 / 3 / ?]

No.7226402 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
sup /fit/ going to a gym today, I've already tried another one last week but they didn't have the equipment I needed. I was trying out squats and bench press for my first time, I went to get my towel and when I came back a trainer stopped me and said something like "you know... this sports is not made for fast results. you should start easier." and basically banned me into a corner with a lot of retarded machines. He also said he wants to get me a workout plan when I come with my membershipcontract next (miniumum term of the contract was 24 months lol).
Basically I am scared of that a trainer at the other gym will do the same shit. I'm a skinny nerd with low self-confidence iRL, so what should I do when the other trainer does that to me too?

>tl;dr:
>going to gym first time
>beta
>scared of trainer wanting me to do exercises at machines and giving me a retarded training schedule