Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[24 / 2 / ?]

No.7228339 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /fit/

Newfag and skinnyfag here.

Info first, 19 year old male, 65 kilos. Currently just running for about 5k 3 times a week, after several years of inactivity, this is just until my birthday at the start of june, at which point I will have a home gym to do SS in.

Now, here's my problem, in August, I will be going to Germany and Austria for about 3 weeks, visiting my grandparents and then hiking around Austria. The only equipment I will have access to in this time are dumbbells and we will be eating out in restaurants most of the time.

So, questions, is there a good workout I can do with dumbbells, bearing in mind that these only go to about pounds with the two of them? And is there any way that I can eat out and not gain a fuckton of pure fat in a country which it seems has a diet of sausages and potatoes?

Pic is related, do not want.

Thanks /fit/