Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!2Ty9Kjlz6s
[109 / 12 / ?]

!2Ty9Kjlz6s No.7228510 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so i haven't smoked anything since friday night

this weekend i laid out in the sun, had a barbecue where a few people were chainsmoking and drinking but i abstained from anything but a couple of glasses of wine.

i feel really good, and clear headed. encouragingly i feel bored browsing 4chan and i want to do something more interesting.

if anyone out there is reading this, has been smoking weed daily for a long time and is wondering if it's really worth giving up (because it's easy to deal with boredom if you're stoned), you should do it because that little spark inside you that died years ago comes back so fast

i went out to dinner on friday night and i was good company. funny and charming. i flirted with a random girl in islington and she gave me a pouty face and was totally DTF if i hadn't already been with a girl

yeah

pic unrelated