Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 4 / ?]

No.7228705 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I walked into changeroom at gym today and this old guy was casually sitting in middle of the room batting off with a blank, emotionless expresion. He gave me a nod as I walked up to him and got changed right next to him. He didn't seem uncomfortable with me standing next to him at all, as he didn't stop. So I just started up a casual conversation with him about the weather etc... Then I asked him if he thought getting a chubby and beating it round like it was a slave woman before gym was counterproductive. He gave me this long lecture about it, changing hands mid stroke at one stage until he slung some dick phlegm across the room and onto the floor and started stretching. He said for workout days that put stress on the rotator cuff and wrists it was a great way to strech and warm up. So I figured I would give it ago; whipped my 2" turnip out, pinched it and knocked it round for a while whilst he was next to me doing some stretches. He caught a glimpse of my wang and said it was a good size because gay guys like him like a small one cos it makes the initial thrusts of anal sex way easier. Anyway I went into the gym and did some close grip bench and skullcrushers and to my arousal I put up almost 1.5 times my previous max! Amazing stuff. Give it a go guys, just make sure the guys at your gym are cool with you tossing in the changeroom or showers. All the guys at my gym do it now, its pretty cool seeing all that cock and balls around the place you know.