Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!.AlpHAO3xM
[41 / 24 / ?]

!.AlpHAO3xM No.7616645 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You figgits don't know anything about lifting, or being a top of the line fitness athlete, and it's honestly sad to see a board with such disillusionment about a respected sport. I can tell you that from the standpoint of a person who knows and interacts with many bodybuilders, men and has sex with thousands of women. I constantly visit shows, and competitions and. I also compete. YES, I COMPETE. Unlike all of you fat people that train just to be skinny, this is a passion for me. I lift for competitiveness, ease of mind, and passion.
Your board is pretty knowledgable when it comes to nutrition, but that's where the line stops. Your lifting schemes of Starting Strength, and other rippletoez inspired dogma is absolute crap, and is laughed at by almost all bodybuilders that I know. In fact, it's an inside joke. You want to know why? because there is not a single person that seriously competes that is not on a 5 day split, on a fixed diet, and lifting high volume. And, what's more, is that most of them that I talk to, including my friends, are completely natural: no steroids. So if you try to bring up the age old argument that you can't do a five day split without some dbol - well, I got news for ya.
I just want to ask, why the hell you are still here, taking poor advice from people on an anonymous website? I've seen several status's about people with injuries from lifting. No doubt intrigued by rippetoe's "shut up and squat pussy" propoganda. People have to realize that unlike like any other sport, lifting technique has to be perfected before you try it. I want to try to help all of you change the way you think about lifting in general. I really want to help. But all I see, is failure. Please try to visit other sites like T-nation, with actual professionals and competitors, who can help you more than people on an anonymous board. Thank you.
-Clerisy
just so you believe me, this is a picture of me and one of the many bitches i pull. I know I should be model.