Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!dUmBi6s6p6
[338 / 90 / ?]

!dUmBi6s6p6 No.7687852 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
VitaminAvenger here. (It that doesn't make sense then you can probably stop reading right now.)

Quad has just started posting again under his trip, so I think the time has come for me to leave /fit/. I'm deleting my archive, my AIM and shutting down my board scraper. I want to apologize to Quad personally for what I did. I crossed a line that I shouldn't have crossed and for that I'm sorry. I hope you can post here happily again and give out the great advice you always do.

Aside from all that, I won't be visiting or posting on /fit/ again. I always knew I was mentally ill, but it never quite hit home until recently how sick I am. I need help, and I need to get away from this place for my own sanity and piece of mind. This place brought out a side of me I wish I'd never discovered. I blame myself for not being smart enough to stop it earlier.

I'm going to screencap this post, I'd appreciate if one of you could post it the next time Quad is here as closure to this stupid and petty incident.