Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!fz2XZuFUTo
[129 / 49 / ?]

!fz2XZuFUTo No.8037110 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ssup Cunts,

My name is Aziz, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at naked men pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any aesthetics? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own bodyfat levels%, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than "1rd'ing" my pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was a skinny teen five years ago, now I have the most desirable physique on the planet. What kind of mass do you have other than "flabby folds of skin even when you stand up"? I also these cool abs shape that's not like those fuckin shitty blocks/squares you see on every other cunt, and i bang a new 10/10 everyday (They Were Just 'Mirin ME; Shit was SO FUAARRK). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and one of the hot sluts i fuck