Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!ByFQ.8G1wU
[208 / 65 / ?]

!ByFQ.8G1wU No.8304205 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Your daily /fit/ hate thread:

>be a well-rounded, beautiful, and healthy 405 lbs (184kg)
>be in supermarket, shopping for the next 3 days worth of groceries
>see stick-mode 205 pounder (93kg) walk down the same aisle
>mfw stick-mode faggot won't move so my mobility scooter device can proceed towards the twinkies
>mfw stick-mode faggot compares two different brands of whey protein (no doubt laced with 'roids) while obstructing my scooter.
>somehow able to knock 2 boxes of twinkies off the second shelf into my scooter with my cane
>go to planet fitness for my daily workout, but eat half-box of twinkies for a pre-workout energy boost
>free pizza slices out by the front desk - planet fitness staff offer me 2 free slices pre-workout for additional boost.
>Do not change in locker room (don't want to see naked stick modes)
>spend 10 minutes on recumbent bicycle at level three while reading magazine
>whatanepicworkout.bmp
>try to grab an additional slice on the way out, since i'm now in a calorie deficit
>fucking stick modes have depleted stock of pizza for the day
>go home hungry - but have some left over McDonalds from this morning's second breakfast.
>mfw when I have to deal with stick-mode garbage like this every day.