Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!qitvh5pfLs
[185 / 26 / ?]

!qitvh5pfLs No.9116562 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /fit/. Pic unrelated.

I am a 24 year old man with autism. I have random seizures between once and ten times a week, which I can “feel” coming on about 5-15 seconds before they actually happen. I can’t talk effectively and I have trouble understanding what other people are saying, and I tend to make herp derp sounds when I want to express emotion. I carry a small whiteboard around to communicate with people.

However, I am not stupid and I am not lame. I go to the gym 4 days a week. I’m pretty well known there, mostly as the retard who works out. I have made quite a few friends. There is where the stories come in, greentexted for your convenience.

Also, gym stories thread.

>benchin’
>dandy warhols blasting on my headphones
>getting really into the music
>last set
>this is some damn good music
>rack weight
>sit up
>everyone staring at me
>realize I was herp derping to the music

>running on ze treadmill
>seizure incoming
>jump off treadmill in a rush to get to the floor
>accidently jab lady on the next treadmill in the boob with my elbow
>herp an apology
>proceed to seize
>pass out
>wake up tired as fuck
>lady is yelling at manager about how I shouldn’t be allowed in the gym because I faked a seizure to touch her tit
>mfw.jpg