Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!Shu4XBXE6XU
[70 / 14 / ?]

TRUE CREATINE STORIES VOL. I

!!Shu4XBXE6XU No.9286651 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Driving home from work, I was excited. Today would be the best workout of my life. I could just feel it. I looked into the backseat of my car, a white GNC bag sitting on it with a small red container inside of it. I could see "NO-XPLODE" still inside my head. I knew it was the right choice for me, because the guy at GNC told me so. I pulled into my driveway and stopped, looking around my neighbourhood first. No one could know what I was taking. What I was using.

I grabbed the bag and stuffed it inside of my shirt, threw the car door open so hard it slammed shut right after I jumped out. I sprinted toward the front door, making sure not to drop the bag from my shirt. I fumbled with my keys, once, twice, and then dropped them. My heart was pounding. I stared around, no one had seen me. As I opened the door, I heard my neighbor call me from the side of the house. I ran inside and slammed the door shut, locking it anyways. Seconds later I heard a knock at the door.