Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!aGYXXAQ0gA
[262 / 48 / ?]

FATTY HATE THREAD

!aGYXXAQ0gA No.9673057 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can we have a fatty hate/excuses thread /fit/?

>Eating lunch and talking to friends in class
>Subject changes to diet and fitness
>Fatty friend complains about not being able to lose weight
>Fit friend tells her maybe she needs to change her diet
>Fat friend says "but I used to be really thin back in high school and I haven't changed my diet at all"
>She says she just has a really slow metabolism because she always eats healthy and can't lose weight
>Meanwhile we see her eating fast food almost every day, drinks a beer with her dinner every day and chugs back at least half a dozen beers every weekend. She never exercises either.
>Fit friend tells her the food she eats isn't healthy and should stop drinking so much beer
>"I never have time to make healthy food, I'm too busy."
>Fit friend also tells her fat loss is 80% dependent on diet, and she should try getting some exercise as well
>While my fit friend went on telling her about what she does to stay healthy, all the fatty kept saying was "omg that's soo hard though"
>MFW my fit friend wakes up at 4am five days a week so she can do her workout because she lives 2 hours away from school and still has time to cook all her meals and do homework
>MFW fatty friend lives 30 minutes from school and complains about not having time

We were shocked when she showed us a picture of her from high school because she looked so good, probably 9/10. It's kind of sad seeing her now, but fuck, what's the point of complaining about their fatness if they aren't willing to do anything about it?