Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!/U/vREqXjnQ
[216 / 40 / ?]

!!/U/vREqXjnQ No.9842910 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fat People Stories

>Yesterday
>going to Wal-Mart to clean it out since first of the month is coming up and I want to avoid shopping for a week.
>arrive around noon and all the handicapped carts are present are at the entrance.
>sad that no fat people in sight for /fit/
>get my poultry and greens along with a few other things (pull up bar).
>go to the express lane with 1-2 items over what it says, no big deal since it's because i bought more than 1 packs of poultry
>notice the cashier is a fat guy
>gives me a disgusted look as I approach with my cart.
>before I can even take my items out to have them checked he stops me and directs me to the non express aisles
>I try to calm him down and explain why he doesnt have to scan everything.
>he doesnt listen
>calls for assistance over the speaker (i didn't know they still did this)
>burly black dude comes over and gives me a nod. (probably a bro or mirin)
>fat cashier says I was trying to get free items by not scanning or some nonsense.
>manager explains how it's done and fat beta says it doesnt matter anyway because I'm 2 items over express lane limit
>manager laugh because it's obvious fat guy just doesn't want to work or move
>tells the fat cashier to move scans my items for me
>talk about different ways to cook duck and tuna
>when I'm done manager tells me I wont have to worry about this cashier ever again
>nod and head out not giving one look at the cashier
>realize I just got a fatty fired
>realize I probably made a fatty rage
>realize today's deadlift day.