Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 0 / ?]

[1354576547] Thanksgiving is over, happy Winters.

No.10111 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"Dear God: We thank you for allowing evolution to eventually turn descendants of the savage dinosaur into a
walking ball of delicious meat with a tiny head. Amen".

I finally ate two weeks of left-overs. The cranberry sauce was blended and mixed into "kool-aid" juice. Ice-cream and pie was given to the fatter people in my family who were leaving.
The breaded stuffing was trashed [MSG is a neurotoxin that causes headaches]. The potatoes were mixed into the shredded ham. The turkey was de-boned, blended and put into sandwiches.

Ideally, thanksgiving should be more about salads and pizza. Not awful ancient food that reminds us of how bad our ancestors had it. I understand now why my uncle had to get drunk off of his spiked egg-nog in order to enjoy the dry, tasteless bird.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓████▒░░░▒▓██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▓░███▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░▓█▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▓▓██▓░▓██████▓░▓█▓▓▓▓█▓░▓▓██▓░░░░░
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░██████▓░██▓▓▓█▓░▓▓▓▓███░░░░
░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░█████░░▒██▓██░▓▓▓▓▓███▓░░░
░░░░▒█████▓▓▓░▓████░░░████░▒▓▓▓█████░░░░
░░░░░░▒▓████▓▓░████░░░███▓░███████▒░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▒▓████▓░██▓░░░██▓░█████▓░░░▓▓▓░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░▒▓██▒▒█▒░░░▓█░▓██▓▒░░▓▓█████░
░▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▓█▒█░░░░░▓▓█▓▒░▒▓████████▓