Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[8 / 2 / ?]

No.17254526 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have same problem as below. wut do.

I have not been able to play bc2 for over a month now because of this stupid mouse problem and nobody seems to know or give a rats * about it. I can't get past the main menu screen because the cursor for my mouse doesn't line up correctly. When I try to highlight a field, such as single player or multiplayer, I have to move the cursor to the right and downward to highlight the field. This makes it extremely difficult to access anything being that it is a guessing game as to what I am actually clicking on and it is impossible to access anything on the right side of the screen. My cursor actually stops at the edge of the screen. I know, old school compared to all of you who have your mouse cursor floating around the room.