Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 1 / ?]

No.17258714 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So /g/ my Internet has been fucking up for about 2 weeks now, have been calling Verizon trying to get something done but all they do is connect me to some sand niggers that don't know anything, they give me a 24-48 wait to run test on my connection and to evaluate rather or not will they send out a tech.

Since all my desktops are connected wireless the connection has been pretty fucked, with no internet connection for days, now it just seems as if nothing on my network can connect to wirelessly at all. So I moved my desktop to the room that holds my modem/router. The room isn't mine an since the person who's room it is is out of town I decided to go ahead and connect my shit up through ethernet.

And works, while the wireless is still pretty fucked. It's one of those Verizon Westell modems(model 327W) I reset it, and that didn't do shit. Actually all of the wireless devices connect but only for a short period of time.

Anyone know what the fuck to do about this? They sent out a shitty tech, but she didn't do anything but reaffirm what they told me over the phone. Also I live in Baltimore, I've been hearing about outages. I'm on their shitty DSL "high speed internet"