Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[134 / 12 / ?]

No.17272042 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
what's happening stupid niggers?

you know, i feel so sorry for you morons cause you actually think it was osama bin laden who destroyed the twin towers. guess what? he didn't.

it was the so called powerful people of usa who was responsible for 9/11. they did this for their own benefits, oh and btw, the government's dick that you love to suck so much doesn't give a shit about you!

this so called al-queda terrorists were trained and raised by the CIA, which is an organization in YOUR own country stupid fuck!

instead of taking every cock up the ass that the media throws at you, why don't you dumbasses do some research and try to find out the truth that is written all over the wall?

until then, i'm ray william johnson

and i approve this message.

so tell me guys, what would you do if you had to give half of all the money you have to the government to "fight terrorism" in muslim countries?