Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[31 / 4 / ?]

Playstation Conspiracy Theory

No.17276531 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I went to /v/ but threat move too fast and this is /g/ related. I Have a theory about the outside intrusion breach. Its a lied from Sony because they want to kill off the PlayStation asap.... they already loosing profits from day one since the introduction of PS3.... So when the PS3 goes bankrupt this year, they will be making video games for the New Nintendo console coming out this year. I believed Sony boss and Nintendo boss have some kind of a secret alliance to work together on the new Nintendo console... PS3 is already in trouble and now they said a security breach intrusion just to kill of the PS3 asap... Sony will still be making money by making video games for the new Nintendo Console but they will be no PS4 or any console by Sony since the PS3 did so poorly... now Sony will be working with Nintendo