Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[13 / 2 / ?]

Halp

No.17277254 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sup /g/,

I've held back on buying a smartphone until the duo-cores properly arrived and here's my final 3 to choose from after careful consideration:
Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S II or LG Optimus 2X (Though it's really between the first two when I look at specs only and not price)?

I know the Optimus 2X is a bit behing the other two because of its 512MB ram compared to their 1GB but it's still a nice duo-core for a not-too-shabby price.

The Atrix and the Galaxy S II are beasts though. I read that the Galaxy S II has no HDMI out unlike the Atrix but with bluetooth 3.0 and WiFiDirect the Galaxy S II still has a way to properly stream shit to something else I think. I also really like the idea of a super AMOLED plus screen. My girlfriend has the Galaxy S and the super AMOLED is already amazing. I'm also kind of iffy about the Atrix getting 1080p recording functionalities ONLY after a "future update". It does have a fingerprint reader, no clue if I should regard that as a gimmick or a proper way to lock my phone.

If anyone disagrees with buying any of these and knows why I should buy an other, please don't hold back. inb4 iPhone shit or crapberries, I am not a hipster or a nigger, I just want a nice Android phone.

tl;dr: Samsung Galaxy S II vs Motorola Atrix
Advice? Halp?