Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 0 / ?]

[1391277644] Super Smash Brothers 4 Leaked Information?

No.79185 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Saw this on pastebin the other day. What do you guys think about it? http://pastebin.com/v6vVKyuL

I can’t tell you how I got this information. Even if I did, I feel as if it would make no difference due to the “fake leaks” that have been flying around the web lately. It will be up to you, the reader, to decide whether or not you want to believe what I am about to tell you.
•    Bowser Jr. appears as an assist trophy. He flies around in his Koopa Clown Car and throws bomb-ombs and other items.
•    “Toad House” is a new assist trophy. A Toad House will pop out of the ground and Toadsworth will open the door and walk out. He will throw items to the player that summoned the assist trophy.
•    Waluigi and Hammer Bro return as assist trophies. Lakitu has been scrapped.
•    Professor E Gadd is one of the newcomers and he looks amazing in HD. He uses the Super Poltergust 3001 in his moveset and the Ghost Portrificationizer is his final smash. He also uses the Poltergust 5000 and its accessories, such as the Strobulb.
•    King Boo is an assist trophy. He summons lots of hostile Boos that will follow players when they aren’t facing them, but the Boos shield their face and stop if a player turns to them. King Boo and all the Boos will eventually disappear.
•    Dixie Kong is not with Diddy. She is her own character and uses her hair in her moveset.
•    Cranky Kong is an assist trophy. He uses his can to bounce around on top of foes.
•    King K Rool does make an appearance as a stage element on Gangplank Galleon.
•    Warioware and Yoshi have no newcomers.
•    Kat & Ana return as an assist trophy.
•    Kamek makes an appearance as an assist trophy. He changes the sizes of characters and causes chaos around the stage.
•    Sheik returns the same. She is not replaced by Impa.
•    Ganondorf also returns the same. He does not have a new moveset with his sword.
•    Tingle is the new Legend of Zelda character. He uses rupees, balloons, and bombs. He is extremely fun to play as.
•    Midna and Wolf Link is a new assist trophy. Wolf Link will run around biting at opponents and Midna will occasionally use the dark energy attack.
•    Beedle is another new assist trophy. He summons items, but opponents can possibly use them.
•    Zero Suit Samus returns.
•    Ridley does not appear as a character or a stage hazard. He is a boss and has been greatly improved from Brawl.
•    The Metroid assist trophy returns.
I will be posting the rest of the information I have over the next couple of days. All the information has been completed and will not change.