Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[4 / 0 / ?]

[1396425176] Japan is shit

No.79616 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I leave Japan because

Japanese are so incredibly racist to non-Japanese even the ones you're friends with will still think you're second-rate, stupid and uncivilized even if you're been living there for over 10 years. Imagine if you were a nigger and you had a white guy friend who just could not ever stop making "friend chicken" and "booty" comments like every other fucking day even after it's gotten old as shit. They're that paranoid and beta.

they are extraordinarily polite but in an almost nefarious manner... like I traveled to some of the outskirts of Tokyo where tourists normally don't visit and they kicked me out of their bar because I wasn't Japanese.... but they were extra nice about telling me to leave even though we didn't speak the same language. It was very nefarious. Polite but to their advantage.

On the upshot they're incredibly easy to bully.