Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[85 / 0 / ?]

No.1372551 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, /h/ I have to get this off my chest.

I just finished watching Stepmother's Sin. I couldnt even get all the way through it, I just freaking deleted it.
1: Whats with the CG stretch/morph effects? They feel very misplaced and mechanical. That should not be there. it really bugs me for some reason.
2: Whats with all the rape?
Why is it that almost all Hentai has the guy raping the chick? Do Japanese men hate women so much they cant even draw themselves being nice to them? Why does the "protagonist" always have to be some angsty guy looking to get revenge against women for some perceived slight? They always come off as fucking douchebag nutjobs. I dont like any story where I just want to puch the main character in the face and tell him to grow a pair and get over it, and all throughout this hentai, and many others, that sensation just wouldn't go away. I couldnt even cum because the main character was jsut so irritating to me. And its not just this one. What the fuck is up with all the rape in hentai!? I have some non-rape hentai, and I enjoy it a lot, but it seems like a good portion of Hentai has rape in it. I mean, hell, just look at the front page of /h/. Half the threads are usually some form of rape or another. I just don't get it.