Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[11 / 0 / ?]

No.1377717 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/h/, I come to you with a quandary. I've been lurking on /h/ for... four years now, downloading manga and doujins and having a grand ole time fapping away.

Suddenly, I feel civic-minded. I want to give back to the community that has given me so much. I have thirteen gigs of various /h/ mangas with a variety of content.

Looking at my options,

1. I don't have the money or the patience to upload everything to rapidshare/ megaupload. There's also the fact that some of the translated work is available through the translator's rapidshare accounts and I don't want to decrease their points because I feel the need to be philanthropic.

2. I have webspace, but a limited amount of storage and little bandwidth; I can't host the files for download that way.

3. I would create a torrent, but I don't know how, and additionally, my ISP throttles upload speed to the point of ridiculousness. If I seed too much, I can't surf at all.

Any ideas?