Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!1LTek3FWf.
[213 / 125 / ?]

A tuesday to remember

!1LTek3FWf. No.2736369 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As promised, ive uploaded my whole tittyfucking collection to share with you guys, this contains over 10 000 files!!!
I used visipics to eliminate most of the duplicates, but some remains, and .GIF are not filtered with that software, if you know some good ones, let us know.
you will find real people in that pack (animated only, beware if you cant stand real people!
you will not find much of the "sandwich" coillection, since i hate that loliish stuff, you will not find western or furry shit either, but maybe some /d/ish stuff from time to time.
also, similar picture has been deleted, for examplace CG : picture with cum and w/o cum, the picture with cum was often deleted.

google visipics to download the software, for those that wants to merge that collection with theirs

sorry for the links hunting, last time i try to post my collection i was banned for spam (omgwtfbbq)

so i give you a single link , get the text file, it has all the dl links for the 8 parts, again sorry for not torrenting this , im bandwitch capped

dl link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?q0kaezymzig

leave comments! and tell me if something is not working, unzipping this pack can take up to 20 minutes, so be patient!

dont bother saving files here if you download the pack!