Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!aDUgdVpoUk
[29 / 20 / ?]

The Couple that Watches Anime and Hentai

!aDUgdVpoUk No.3008456 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /h/. I'm sure not a lot of lurkers or contributors on /h/ remember me. I did a lot of posting and question asking on /a/ instead, as at times /h/ isn't very fond of discussing hentai or hentai related topics, rather then just wanting things dumped.

I apologize in advance for not having much to contribute myself, however, I would like to discuss watching hentai with your significant other.

My fiancee and myself have been doing so for over a year, on and off, as we find different things to watch or wait new things. We're a bit picky and have browsed through many videos, some downloaded, other streamed from sites.

Hentai-Fap Streaming, one of our favorite sites, since the last time we went to watch something has closed.

This isn't a request thread, as my previous ones were before, as we have downloaded just about everything ever suggested to watch, but are now at a loss for new titles as the subject of hentai isn't something we follow as closely as popular anime titles. A link to a decent streaming site or even one that rates/discusses series would be great.