Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[3 / 2 / ?]

Searching for a hentai movie

No.3009234 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm searching for a hentai movie which I saw many years ago on tv, though I cant remember much details. It was about two women, one of them merely a girl, which are some kind of undercover agents or something like that, in one scene they have lesbian sex. In the later part of the film they are captured on a big boat and have much sex there, in the first scene in this location the older one is tied to a bed and gets nailed by the boss of the criminals, after a while she begins to enjoy it and even looses her ties in excitement. Later she is there for weeks and has permament sex, is nude most of the time etc., her younger companion has sex with two blonde girls. Cant remember the ending, anyone knows which film this is? Thanks.