Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[13 / 0 / ?]

No.291724 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Before anyone says anything, it's a commission. I think it's pretty obvious from the fact it looks like a shitty fox head taped onto a woman's body that I don't usually do this sort of thing. So, two things, one of which I know you can give me and one I shouldn't even bother to ask, but what the hell:

1. Anything wrong with the body's anatomy?
2. How the fuck do I draw furries without them looking as fucking creepy as this one does? I mean, furries are creepy, but this makes me want to hide under my bed with the boogeyman. I'll ruin the rest of the bare skin area with fur later, but I don't think that's going to fix all of the problems. I can't comprehend how to mimic a recognizable human expression on a dog's snout.