Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[23 / 0 / ?]

No.292713 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm R/G colorblind, how do I go about painting without making it look like shit? things like fleshtones are particularily hard (read: impossible) for me to properly distinguish.

I'm going to be using acrylics but I don't really know what I should be mixing, like perhaps a red/yellow/white? i heard its best to avoid white/black but I dunno. I have next to no formal training in any to do with art, its more of a personal hobby, but I have done basic color theory, its just picking tones and comparing them is just difficult in some cases.

pic related, its what I'm going to be painting. I'm thinking brunette hair, paleish skin and redish dress, while having a light pink background (as you can probably tell I know nothing about color composition), what do you think /ic/?

inb4 shitstorm