Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 0 / ?]

No.293153 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hi guys, i made this pic to go with the following story, which is true:

I went to the con saturday night stalking our Mootle.
I put on my cracky ears and a cute little tiger stripe dress to match (and matching undies too, rawr!) and I finally spotted Moot late in the afternoon and managed to talk my way up to his room with him. We got there and him and his friend started drinking beer and playing Wii. I was there for like four hours and they barely even talked to me. All they did was throw their empties at me and yell "WWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" for the first couple hours then they started playing mario bros. Moot would yell "I AM REBORN" every time he got 1up and the other guy kept yelling "shut up". After like five beers each moot passed out and I left. Big disappointment and worst night of my life.
I hate moot now.

I know I did the pic quick and dirty, but I like how it came out. What do you think?