Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[169 / 0 / ?]

Whats your thoughts of her?..

No.294506 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi, Call me Neku {Not from the hit video game for the DS "The World Ends With You"} . I draw things I make up at the spur of the moment, and I constantly erase and re add and add onto and remove parts from my art...I wanna post one image because id rather risk someone stealing one of my artworks than several..would you please look at them very carefully and post you'r own version of the picture I drew?.But its ok if you don't..I just wanna see if my art could look better..I call this girl Shadow Vixen or at least that's her hero name..and I don't do lame @$$ hero's..its what people call a "Dark Hero"..please..if you can...comment her or post your own version of her..Please and thank you!!..=D