Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
!!pslLRVdFRLW
[36 / 6 / ?]

!!pslLRVdFRLW No.900932 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lets see if you can help me, /ic/.

Long story short, I did something I never thought I'd do; I stopped drawing for an entire year. I blame it on the fact that I recently moved houses and changed which parent I was living with. That and the fact that my new room is far smaller thanmy old one.

Here, I just feel flat and unorginal and just can't be screwed picking up a pencil. I've let someone who I've always competed with in art get FAR ahead of me, which feels really bad for some reason. I really MISS drawing, but I just can't bring myself to do it, like I'm scared.

So my question is this, does a change in scenery/lifestyle actually effect how creative I am and how I express it? Or is it just me?