Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[2 / 1 / ?]

Anatomical confusions.

No.945024 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Guys I'm having difficulty understanding what that line is. It appears to come from the corner of the iliac crest and goes behind some muscle... what I think is the vastus lateralis?

But I don't see how it's possible because from the corner pulls the rectus femoris but I don't see that... And I don't see how the tensor of the fascia latia, which pulls from the same corner and goes over the vastus lateralis, fits in either.

And how do all the gluteus muscles work when the leg is bent? In female models I see a huge pulling from that area round to through the side and to the back of the rib-cage but I can't place it on any anatomical fact other than the external oblique... but it can't be because it pulls from lower... as if it were pulling from deep inside the femur.