Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 3 / ?]

No.948674 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok so I'm planning on getting a full table at this year's upcoming New York Comic Con in October, and I'm going to share it with a old roommate of mine that went to the same art school as me.

Thing is, I wasn't aware that New York Comic Con, and New York Anime Fest, despite being together, have separate artist alleys.

I personally want to get a table at the NYCC because I do more western comic-related work, but I may also have fanart for video games/anime/etc. Plus I figured it would be more exposure for the comic book companies that'll be there.

However, my roommate would prefer if we'd get a table at NYAF, since her style is more "anime" and does a lot of anime fanart, with some western cartoons/comics/ thrown in every once in awhile, but still in her animu style.

What do? This is the first time I'm planning for a table so I want to make sure everything goes fine. I also want to bring my portfolio full of comic book-related work and show it to editors, I guess my roommate would watch the table while I would do that?