Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[49 / 0 / ?]

[1260205239] Image Boards Not loading

No.13281 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For some reason, I haven't been able to load any of the image boards.  The text boards will load, along with any images were posted on the image boards (meaning, if someone sent me the link and I clicked on it, it'll load).  However, trying to load up the main page or any of the image boards does not work.  It just keeps on saying it's transferring data, and it doesn't actually move anywhere.

Now, I know it's not my computer.  I was on last night and everything was fine.  I've checked my host files and my DNS (I'm using Solaris, btw), and it doesn't have any affect.  http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ says that it's up, however, a friend in Britain says that it's not loading for him either.

Is there a problem with the servers, or is my friend just dicking with me and Comcast is being gayer than usual by blocking 4chan (along with my MSN on occasion)?