Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[5 / 0 / ?]

[1356172875] Snacks is back

No.25437 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Snacks is already here, In fact he's idle in the IRC right now, and I think he's either a random Mod on 4chan, or in the least he still communicates with moot, last i heard from him (About two and a half years ago) moot and him talk on AIM.

Pretty sure he wouldn't lie about something so mundane as that, but Snacks wouldn't get ADMIN status, firstly
>Why would you want that?
he wouldn't be as he was all those years ago, although he might random ban later on, or would be contained to >>>/b/ >>>/pol/ and >>>/sp/ likely to those boards just to random ban and woop stuff up occasionally, (Although /sp/ would get butthurt and this likely wouldn't happen.

I'd recommend him being sent to
>>>/b/ >>>/r9k/ >>>/y/ >>>/u/ >>>/hc/ >>>/s/ >>>/hm/ >>>/int/ and >>>/mlp/ it'd be pretty funny in all those situations and he would likely cause minimal damage if he rent on banning sprees so yeah. I'd say that's fine