Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[18 / 4 / ?]

No.7270558 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I finally managed to put enough interest into G-senjou to get past the first few chapters, and the story actually started to pull me along. By the time Mizuha arc ended, I was having some rather great expectations for the conclusion arcs. The story had been building up pretty tactfully this far, not to mention the cute airhead image Usami had been developing. So, chapter 5 rolls around and...

What the fuck? I mean, not only the plot jumped the shark with the most predictable, over-used, unimaginative, lame cop-out choice possible, but also the expected sweet-and-innocent-first-time scene turned into GIMMIE THE CHOCOLATE HISAO VAGINAL BLOOD EVERYWHERE C-C-C-CUM BUCKETS?

... so, yeah, I suppose I'm a stupid manchild for crying about the faults in the writing of my spank material, but still, gosh. This could have been something good. And then... I don't know anymore, man, I just don't know.