Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[43 / 6 / ?]

Chinese living in Japan

No.7272016 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why do you have such a hard on for Japan? it is a shit nation full of racists, stinky people on crowded trains, overprice merchandise and have nos ense of style. Japanese have very bad breath and their women are DISGUSTING. They have disgusting black pussy lips and don't shave.

the japanese will never accept you pasty white obese weeaboos

the nation you lust after is in fact a horrible place with the highest child suicide rate in the WORLD. Bullying is a huge problem. Japanese women are NOTHING like those concerts you all watch. Japan is, in fact, a shit hole.

Explain to me, why do you like japan so much? japan hates you smelly gaijin. I have lived in Japan for 8 years and 5 of those have been because of my job I cant wait to leave this place.

Why do you love japan so much? the japanese hate you.