Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[22 / 5 / ?]

No.7272579 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, /jp/, I had a dream tonight. There were... situations in this dream, like an assassination, investigations, etcetera.
But that's not what's important. It was that girl. A girl with longish black hair, a cute face, tall, a nice body, and a military-looking outfit. She would always look at me, but as soon as I looked at her in the eyes, she would get all shy and glance to the side, making me want to tease her. Also, she was acting all yandere towards all the other females within a certain range from me.

It made me feel all warm and fuzzy, and at some point I HNNNNNNG'd so hard I woke up.

I've been thinking about her all day. I don't know how I really feel about it right now. Maybe posting about it will help, so I wanted to share this story. Going to sleep a bit now.