Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[16 / 4 / ?]

No.7273647 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Don't you just want to kneel down, put your face between Teto-san's thighs and lick? Having her standing and grabbing the back of your head and press herself into your face would be nice, wouldn't it? Teto-san forcing herself onto your face, specifically your unexperienced mouth while she savors and tries to climax with what little pleasure she can derive from you is an amazingly erotic image to me. Not really knowing what you're doing with your mouth, I'm sure that any pleasure she'd feel be purely by chance and as such, would warrant much panting and sighing from her. Her face would be completely flushed with arousal and being a healthy young lady, I'm sure she would be very wet, perhaps to the point of her making a sticky mess on your face. How long do you think it would take her to get off from your mouth? Fifteen minutes? Thirty? Even more?