Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[6 / 2 / ?]

Fun items

No.7281254 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I recall once upon a time seeing a pretty interesting mug that changed from a dressed girl to less dressed girl at /r/. After looking around some, I've discovered they are referred to as morphing or heat sensitive mugs. But I haven't found anyone that seems to be selling any sexy ones. Is this the kind of item you need to have custom made? (Saw plenty of those sites) And if so, any recommendations on how to make a good one? I don't want one that is just plain black and then becomes an image.

Something more like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnnjT6NrEuo

And I'm also interested in what other fun items people at /jp/ have come across. Because there seem to be a lot of things that pass by unnoticed while we focus on PCV models, dolls and VNs. I had for example no idea there were hawaii shirts with clever anime prints making it look like a normal one at a distance.