Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[16 / 1 / ?]

No.7281897 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So /jp/ I don't usually come here but today I came to you asking for help.

I like to play eroges, though I only played a handful and I really want to try more. The thing is I am EXTREMELY picky, most eroges I see don't attract me at all, here's some reasons: Moeblobs, too much /d/ shit, unappealing art-style, too young looking lolis.

So I came to you asking about suggestions eroges to try, I am going to dump a list of eroges I played and I liked if you can think of some game I might like based on them, I would greatly appreciate.
-Sengoku Rance
-Sagara Family
-Kansen(the zombie apocalypse one, not the nurses one)
-Big Bang Age
-Paizuri Cheerleader vs. Sakunyuu Ouendan!
-Sagara Family

I like games where you get several girls to choose from. I also tend to prefer ones with gameplay and english translations, although this is not required. I also have a soft spot for ahegao.

If anyone could me suggest some good games I would be greatly appreciated.