Update 2024-03-27: Greatly expanded the "Samples" page and renamed it to "Glossary".
Update 2024-04-04: Added 5 million mid-2011 posts from the k47 post dump. Browse (mostly) them here.
Update 2024-04-07: Added ~400 October 2003 posts from 4chan.net. Browse them here.

Welcome to Oldfriend Archive, the official 4chan archive of the NSA. Hosting ~170M text-only 2003-2014 4chan posts (mostly 2006-2008).
[20 / 3 / ?]

CG Image Viewers

No.7283172 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So what do you guys use to view your CG packs, I've only ever used Acdsee but that uses
my desktop resolution which is set at 1920x1200 making a 640x480 cg look like a thumbnail.

The only way I could view CGs with a decent resolution was to load it through the game and set it
to full screen, but that isn't possible with downloaded CG packs. I haven't really checked to see
if there's any programs floating about that utilize directx/opengl (with selectable screen resolution)
to display the images so I thought I'd ask how you guys get around this (or not).

image partially related, my attempt at creating a simple CG viewer with selectable resolution
support (it's rough!, but does the job).

just before posting I was checking out this link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_image_viewers
I think what I should be looking at (probably) would be at the zoom column with _over_ support?
I'll read into it further later on...